Clinical Supervision Training Components
- The training is comprised of traditional lecture, small group discussion and role plays. Five instructors shift throughout the training to keep you interested and engaged.
- The training includes a comprehensive manual that includes examples of supervision contracts, professional disclosure statements and other items needs to be a competent and ethical clinical supervisor.
- Participants complete several small assignments prior to attending the session and after the session in order to meet the 30 hour requirement. 25 hours will be face to face.
- Small case study groups throughout the training all for a more intensive training experience
- Participants build supervision support network with other participants and presenters
- Our training is structured on the Approved Clinical Supervisor Modules listed below
Clinical Supervision 9 Training Modules
1. Roles & Functions of Clinical Supervisors
2. Legal & Ethical Issues in Clinical Supervision
3. Models of Clinical Supervision
4. Mental Health Related Professional Development
5. Methods & Techniques in Clinical Supervision
6. Supervisory Relationship Issues
7. Cultural Issues in Clinical Supervision
8. Group Clinical Supervision
9. Evaluation of Supervisee Competence